воскресенье, 20 марта 2016 г.

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016

Hello!Graphic45 designers are looking for new!I'm so glad that this has a chance to try all! Until recently, not been solved, but still decided to try it. I love the cut and to create multi-layered. Graphic45 in my opinion, created specifically for this purpose.I would be happy to be a part of this dream team, it would be a great honor for me!I have 4 children and a large pile of photos and memories and so many ideas in my head ... and all of them I would love embodied with Graphics45I leave photos of my recent work:

Привет!Graphic45 ищут новых дизайнеров!  Я так рада, что этот шанс попробовать есть у всех! До последнего не решалась, но все же решила попробовать. Я очень люблю вырезать и создавать многослойность. Graphic45 на мой взгляд, созданы именно для этой цели.Я была бы счастлива, чтобы быть частью этой команды мечты, это была бы большая честь для меня!У меня 4 детей и большая куча фото и воспоминаний, и в голове столько идей... И всех их я бы с удовольствием воплотила с графикой 45
Предоставляю фото моих последних работ:

Mini album from the collection of Christmas Carol


Classic Page 12 * 12  from the collection of  Mon Amour


Reading the picture from the collection of Precious Memories 

 


My last ATS:
A series of "mother love"


A series of new year

My works live in our home and delight our eyes


I'll be very happy if you mark me, and I will do everything to be the best!

5 комментариев:

  1. Анют, удачи тебе! Ты очень сильно растешь и вдохновляешь! Ты такая молодец что решила подать заявку-) Только вперёд!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо тебе, что не прошла мимо, мне очень приятно 😙

      Удалить
    2. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

      Удалить
  2. What stunning work! Wow, every project is incredible. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us! We are honored your submitted for our Design Team! Happy Papercrafting, Charee and Joanna from Graphic 45

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you for your attention and for your brand! You are best! It is a pity that I did not pass the first round ((

      Удалить